PUT THE OUTDOORS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Sliding and stack windows are designed to put the outdoors at your fingertips. They are ideal for restricted spaces, above kitchen benches for example.
Standard sliding windows have 2 tracks. You can have 2, 3 or 4 panels. Clear opening space is about half the width of the whole window.
Both sliding and stack windows have normal and heavy duty frames and different sash size available to suit different window size and strength requirements.
Stack windows have 3 tracks. You can have 3 or 6 panels. Clear opening space is two thirds the width of the whole window.
Sliding and stack windows are latched with a centrally positioned locking handle that operates a multi-point locking mechanism at the side.
Product Features >>
- Fully compliant with technical specifications set forth in European standards, EN12608.
- Multiple chamber system design enhances heat and sound insulation properties.
- Galvanised steel reinforcement imparts optimum stability to the window system.
- Different frames and sashes are available to cater to different size windows.
- Compliant Clause B1 and Clause E2 of NZBC for a Very High wind zone.