MULTI-POINT LOCKING MECHANISM
Tilt and turn windows combine functionality with security. The multi-point locking mechanism allows all functions to be performed one-handed.
Tilt inwards on top for optimal, draft-free ventilation. This opening position is still secured against intruders. You can leave the windows tilted even in the rain. The outside air is channeled through the sides of the windows, while hotter air escapes through the top. This allows for efficient air circulation.
Turn completely open for easy cleaning. By swinging the window inward into the room, a homeowner can easily and safely clean both glass surfaces.
Tilt & turn windows made of VEKA profile and Siegenia hardware were tested to ultimate wind load of 2500pa which is equivalent to a wind speed of 225km per hour. Water tightness test passed at 700pa which is equivalent to a wind speed of 120km per hour.
Product Features >>
- Fully compliant with technical specifications set forth in European standards, EN12608.
- Multiple chamber system design enhances heat and sound insulation properties.
- Galvanised steel reinforcement imparts optimum stability to the window system.
- Two different sashes are available to cater for normal and large sized windows.
- Compliant with Clause B1 and Clause E2 of NZBC for an Extra High wind zone.